Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 6 Reflection

The sixth week of my intern year has been my favorite week so far. This week was homecoming week and the rest of the interns and I were extremely excited to participate. On Monday, the 8 of us dressed as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Tuesday we were the "Men in Black." Lastly, Wednesday we were the pink ladies and t-birds from Grease. The students seemed very excited. On Friday during a faculty meeting, the principal applauded our efforts and spoke of his appreciation for us and our hard work throughout the past 6 weeks. He rewarded us with lunch the following week. It was nice to get some recognition from the administration. To end the week, we chaperoned the homecoming dance on Saturday. It was a lot of fun to the see the students dressed up. All and all, a fantastic week! I can't wait for the East/West week.

1 comment:

  1. When is East/West week? Is it now? (the last week of October) I've never gone to the East/West game, but I need to.

    ReplyDelete